Nuts are a great source of fiber, vitamins and loaded with antioxidants.
Vitamins B, E, Zinc, Potassium and Magnesium are just few good reasons to eat from the nut family. They are also a good source of protein and the body loves the fats they provide
in helping keep your good cholesterol in check.
Here are a few facts to help you understand why adding nuts to your dietary habits might be beneficial.
1. They help prevent coronary diseases and can help prevent stroke.
2. Nuts have the supper Omega 3 essentials fatty acids that have anti-inflammatory properties and can help prevent certain cancers.
3. Nuts can be beneficial with rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer’s, and depression.
4. Being rich in energy and nutrients can give you the extra energy you need to help you get through the day.
5. Being rich in vitamin E nuts can help maintain healthy cells and protects from free radicals.
6. Nuts contain the B complex vitamins which are essential to good health.
7. Even if you are trying to lose weight eating nuts can help. They release satiety hormones in the gut to help you control appetite.
8. Nuts are great for HEART HEALTH !! 30 grams of nuts daily can help your heart stay healthy.
The American Heart Association recommends that you eat 4 servings of unsalted nuts weekly.. 1.5 ounces of 2 tablespoons of nut butter. Eat nuts as a substitute for a meat or dairy product. Even though they are good for you we need to eat them in moderation.